There are 196 icons in the Clue app. People love the Clue icons, and identify with their favorites whether it's the 'Oily Skin,' 'High Sex Drive' or even the 'Constipated' icon.
Now you can send your favorite Clue icons in iMessage—on iOS 10.
How to add Clue stickers to your keyboard:
- Start a new iMessage.
- Tap the arrow next to the text field.
- Tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the four dots icon.
- Tap the + button for the App Store.
- Go to 'Manage.'
- Enable Clue iMessage sticker pack.
- Tap 'Done.'
How to send Clue stickers:
- Go to iMessage.
- Click on the arrow next to the text field.
- Click on the App Store icon.
- Tap the four dots icon, or swipe right to Clue stickers.
- Tap once to add a sticker to the text entry field. You can also hold down on a sticker and attach it to an existing message in the thread.
Like what you're reading? Help us make more great stuff by supporting our research efforts.